Jake put up quite a fight, but we have finally created a blog. All is going well for us. Jake and I attended the LDS Prom that our Stake and 5 other stakes around the LA area put together. Jake was serving in the Stake YM presidency so we were official chaperones. We didn't have much to do, except man the beverage table and hit the candy table and choc. fountian! It was fun for the kids and they all looked great.
As I said before Jake "was" serving in the Stake YM presidency, but was just set apart as the Elder's Quorum 2nd counselar. It will be a change since he has been with the Stake since we moved here almost three years ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Looks awesome Melissa!!! Love the tribute in the URL that only cool people will get.
I bet you two were the cutest couple at the dance! That's cool you guys have a blog. I have no idea how to even do that. You could say I'm quite the computer reject. Oh well. Love you guys!
Yay Melissa!
Melissa! I'm so glad you have a blog! Keep me updated! Where on earth did you come up with the name? :) Man, your kids are soo darling, like they came right out of a Parent's magazine! I'm so glad life is good for you guys! You are soo cute! I MISS you!!!
Love you!!!
Becky
Post a Comment