Thursday, May 29, 2008

First Hair Cut

Maggie's homemade chia pet from preschool was in need of a haircut. So here are some before and after pictures. We were pretty proud that it grew "hair" at all!

What a good looking guy! I let Maggie do the cutting and it took every ounce of self control not to take the scissors and do it myself! She did a great job though. It's sad that I actually cared whether the "grass man's" hair was even!

Joshua wore a tie to church on Sunday and I just had to put the pictures on so everyone can see how cute he looked! He is getting so big and isn't my baby any more. Any time I say something about him being my baby, he'll say, "I'm a big boy mom!"











3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Cute family! I love all the pictures and it's so great that you've started a blog. I can finally see what y'all are up to. I miss y'all so much. Thanks for updating.

Angie said...

I giggled when you said you wanted to take over on the haircut, I would have had the same problem. I am a control freek, and I need to remember to let my kids be kids sometimes. (:

jksfam said...

Matthew won't let me call him my baby, either!

I'm proud of your self control - I'm not sure I would have had any...

(Sorry to comment so much...)