Friday, May 16, 2008

Dedicated to Paul

Our friend Paul is a little frustrated that we don't have a new post since mother's day, so this is for him! We are huge fans of The Office and LOST! The finale for The Office was on last night and I loved it. I'm so mad that Jim didn't propose to Pam! Dang you Andy!! I haven't been into LOST lately, but last nights episode was very good. I think they actually do have a end to the story, who'd have thought.

Here are a few pictures of my cute kids!



We gave Joshua a yummy choc. treat and he decided to stuff all three of them in his mouth at the same time!


Me and three of my friends have been doing a home-school co-op preschool for the past year and next week is our final week! Maggie will be graduating from preschool and going to kindergarten in the fall. Crazy! They learned about the plant cycle yesterday and they made some flowers out of Crayola modeling clay. Maggie and I finished up the flowers together when she got home and we needed to take a picture since it took us forever to finish! Let's just say, I thought it would be easier to make a rose out of clay!
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm only trying to help you reach your full "blog" potential!

Very cute pics of the kids!

And I agree, thursday was a great night of TV. All I can say about Friday night is... Jump!

Vanessa said...

Those are adorable pictures of the kids. I love the picture of the clay flowers, cute idea.