Saturday, May 17, 2008
Heat Wave
This weekend we are having a heat wave and the only way to survive with no AC is to take advantage of the pool! We went swimming yesterday and soaked up the sun :) Maggie is a good little swimmer for not having taken any lessons. She learned last summer and keeps improving each day. Joshua loves the water as well, and jumps in by himself! Crazy man! He had a fever the last few days so wasn't as daring this last time around, but we still got some awesome pictures of everyone flying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I LOVE the flying pictures, those are hillarious. I can't believe how much maggie looks like Jake! I'm still trying to figure out who Joshua looks like--maybe just a good combination of you both but probably more like you when you were a little girl. Great updates, keep 'em coming! I love pictures. =)
Somebody get that boy a sandwich, and no I'm not talking about Josh.
suckers!! you got peer-pressured into the blogging world. oh how we miss the pool. we only hit it once but the cooling waters will chill our souls everytime we think of it. come to ogden. later.
A sandwich? How about a couple of bags of Chips Ahoy!
happy birthday sweets!
Post a Comment