Main Street
Waiting for the parade
We spent a lot of our time the first day at the Princess Land where the kids met lots of princesses. Maggie was in heaven!
Princess Minnie
Joshua had a hard time meeting the princesses. He was very shy and would not get close to them for any pictures. This picture is when we first came around the corner and saw Mulan.

Joshua didn't do too well with her either.
This is the first time we have seen so many characters, let alone get pictures with them. The kids were very excited.
Goofy
Mickey Mouse!
We had a lot of fun. We were ready to go home after two days of Disneyland, but it was great to see everyone. My sister and her husband are moving to Kansas City in a few weeks, so it was the last time we would all be together for awhile.














3 comments:
SOOO cute! Mark and I were just talking about how much we wanted to take our kids to one of the Disneys. Your kids are so stinkin' cute!
Guess who is lurking on your blog... Your pictures are so fun. We can't wait to go to Disneyland when we come down for Whit's wedding. And I'm so glad you posted the pics of Mulan. I have never seen her around Disneyland and was beginning to think she was neglected. I now think the official step-child Disney movie is the Hunchback of Notre Dame.
Gotta love Disneyland - when it's not too busy! I also like your shoes - I have the same kind :)
Post a Comment