Famous people I spotted:
Seth Green - there was a HUGE line to meet him. I just snuck a picture from the side.

Lou Ferrigno (the original Hulk) - the dude was pretty huge!


Those 2 guys that play Harold and Kumar

Kulap Vilaysack who played the Benihana’s Waitress that came back to the Christmas party with Michael in The Office. She walked right past me and I didn't have my camera ready in time to get a picture with her. Here are a few I found online:


Here are a few pics of the convention center. The place is absolutely massive.


An outdoor exhibit for the new Mummy movie coming out soon.


The Gaslight District of Downtown San Diego.

Pictures of the exhibit floor:

The new cylon centurion from Battlestar Galactica. Life size model. Frakkin' toaster...

The original Cylon costume. You can see how much cooler the new one is compared to the old one. Well, that holds true for the shows themselves too! Seriously, it's the best show of all time. If you still haven't watched it.....get going!!! Season 4.5 starts up in January. You've got plenty of time to get all caught up!!!!! :) There, that's my last BSG plug. Watch it!

Life size Batman made completely out of Legos.

StormTrooper made out of legos. I could do that in about an hour. No big deal.






The next two are for my wife and all her friends who are obsessed with the Twilight books. I guess they're making a movie. That lady has got to be so rich by now.


I just thought this was a cool picture. All these people walking around and, hey, a stromtrooper. Why not?

Sweet Aston Martin in the new James Bond movie.




The Sci-Fi channel exhibit area. Pretty cool futuristic looking prop.

Comic-con wouldn't be complete w/out one of those wierd green chicks from Star Wars just hanging out on the floor.

Batman and Robin made out of legos.

Another StormTrooper.


New Transformers movie coming out in 2009 sometime.

Street Fighter 2 exhibit. Man I used to play that game for hours on end! Ken vs. Ryu baby!!!

I used to love He-Man when I was little. My dad used to make fun of it when I was 5.



And last but not least......Boba Fett from Star Wars.

2 comments:
Jake, those are some interesting pictures! Looks like a good time.
Jake, you might not remember us, but we were in your old ward in Lafayette. Anyways, those pictures were awesome! Dave's game he is finishing right now "Dead Space" was at Comic Con and he and his team have been really excited about the buzz it has gotten down there. He LOVES Battlestar Galactica and I LOVE Twilight so thanks for the pictures!!
Post a Comment