Maggie and Grandma dancing at the Princess Coronation Ceremony

Riding the Carousal. I was trying to take a picture of Joshua, but got Eric, John, Dana and Grandpa too! I am awesome!

The gang waiting for the electrical parade, which was very cool. If you look closely you can see Craig at the end of the line (sorry Craig)

Grandma, John, Jamie, Maggie and Grandpa. This was Jamie and John's last hurrah before their big move. We will miss you!

5 comments:
Melissa!
This is Sarah(Dresher)Nelson. I saw your comment on Cheryl's blog...and literally took a deep breathe of excitement thinking "YEAH, I can finially see what she is up to." This blogging trend (who would have thought) has helped me catch up with friends from all different times of my life (highschool, college, family) and I feel like I have tabs on nearly everyone BUT you. Oh, I'd love to catch up. I'll have to tell Jenn & Becki I have FOUND YOU. They, too, have questioned where you ended up.
Your children are beautiful. You look GREAT! Hope all is well.
Send me an email when you get the chance.
sarah_d_nelson@yahoo.com
-Love, Sarah
You goober, of course I remember you! I can't believe you live by Rachel. She is a hoot and I love and miss her so much. She is a great (I mean great) friend to have so keep her around!! I'm so glad that you found me and keep in touch :)
Looks like you guys guys had so much fun at Disneyland. We need to get down there and take our boys. They have never been and want to go sooooo bad. Mainly because they heard there was a Star Wars and Indiana Jones ride. I love all the princess pictures with Joshua, he is such a funny kid!
Hey Melissa, Mark and I were looking at your cute family trip and were wondering what Jamie was up to. Is that her husband?
Melissa,
This is Emilee Page (now Wolters) I found you off the high school blog and thought I would say Hi. I am with Sarah-it has been so fun to see what friends are up to that I haven't talked to in almost 10 years!(GULP) Your kids are so cute and it sounds like you're having fun in LA-I am dying to take my daughter Leila to disneyland to see all the princess. Keep in touch!
Emilee
Post a Comment