This is really sweet Miss. I had to laugh though at the part when the mother is getting after her children for being naughty during the prayer...I love it. Such a great message to hear.
It's always nice to have a reminder that what we are doing is appreciated and we will be blessed for it. Thanks for being such a wonderful example of a great mother to me!
4 comments:
Oh, I loved this. Thanks for sharing it!!
I really needed that message. Thank you for helping me remember what is really important, and the reason I do what I do every day!
This is really sweet Miss. I had to laugh though at the part when the mother is getting after her children for being naughty during the prayer...I love it. Such a great message to hear.
It's always nice to have a reminder that what we are doing is appreciated and we will be blessed for it. Thanks for being such a wonderful example of a great mother to me!
Post a Comment