Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Claire!

I can't believe my baby is already one! It's amazing how they can go from this...





to this



What a crazy and exciting year.

I wanted to have some friends over to celebrate properly so we met at the park, cracked open a pinata, and had cake and ice cream.



She just sat most of the time like this watching the pinata


I LOVE this picture! It might by one of my all time favorites. It's just classic!


My awesome lady bug cake which I'm very proud of. I can take credit for all of it except the eyes which I saw used on another cake. They are the middle of Oreos with junior mints on top.


Stuffing her face. My friend Heather took most of the pictures which I'm so grateful for since I was too busy getting everyone cake. Thanks Heather!


Opening presents




We love you Claire!!

No comments: