Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Over the past week Maggie and Joshua have been really cute with Claire. I think it's because she is getting older and can interact alot more with them. She can roll around now and gets across the room way too fast so I've had to depend on Maggie and Joshua to hold her or sit by her while I do things.



I asked Joshua to talk to Claire while I brought the groceries in. I'm never sure what I will find when I ask Joshua to help, but when I came in he was playing his guitar and singing "I Know That My Savior Loves Me" to her. Very cute!


Claire likes this little book we have or mostly she likes to put it in her mouth. Joshua got up on the bed with her and started to read it to her. She could only listen for a second before she attacked!


One night when Jake was at work late I asked Maggie to hold Claire while I brushed Joshua's teeth. When I came to check on them Maggie was reading to Claire. It's always nice to have these little moments, especially after a long day.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Those are the cutest pictures EVER!!! My kids NEVER sit and read to eachother, usless it is forced, or they are threatened!

Kris said...

Isn't great to see them bond like that!? How sweet. I probably would have started crying if I saw him playing and singing that song to her!

Blanchards said...

What are you guys talking about?! You make three kids look like a piece of cake. There are all so sweet together. Looks like Joshy is taking after his Dad...all Claire needs to learn how to do now is sing!