Saturday, January 23, 2010

6 months old!

It's crazy how fast time goes by when you have a baby. Those first few months when you are trying to adjust seem like they will never end, and then all of the sudden 6 months has flown by! We love our little Claire and are so happy she's part of our family.

1 month


2 months


3 months


4 months.


5 months


6 months.

7 comments:

jksfam said...

She is adorable! Happy 1/2 year! :)

Kris said...

She is so dang cute!!!! Time flies faster and faster, huh?

Sherry Leal said...

It's so funny...I was just thinking the same thing! My son is almost 5 months old. I keep having those days when "all of a sudden" you realize there's something different. Something that was so gradual you didn't notice it until you see a younger baby. Since he's my second, I now grasp how quickly he'll grow out the innocent, sweet baby stage and become a rambunctious little boy, like my first. The first time I didn't realize how quickly it was going to happen. I think I'm doing better this time with appreciating each stage and not wishing for him to grow up.

Ashley said...

She is just beautiful!! I just found out I am having a girl and looking at her darling pictures just makes me that much more excited!!

Blanchards said...

Another darling Manley baby. I love Clairina...she is so sweet. See you guys Friday night!

Jamie said...

I have the cutiest nieces and nephew! Cross your fingers my little one is just as cute!

Tricia said...

I've never been to your blog before and just stumbled across it from Ben and Jill's blog. I can't believe how dang cute your kids are! What sweethearts. It is fun to see these pictures of Claire and see the similarities with my Charlie...they grow up so fast!