Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

We had a nice Christmas and New Year at home this year. It was fun having our little family together on Christmas morning. We had been asking the kids whether they thought Santa would come and neither of them seemed 100% sure. I wonder if they've been naughty or nice? They were very pleased when Santa did come!

Christmas Eve pjs from Grandma Williams




Christmas morning.


Presents from Santa. Just what I asked for!






Our little elf




Our new favorite game


Jake's family has a New Years Eve tradition of having dinner which includes stuffing your face with crab legs! We are always sad when we miss it, so this year we invited a few friends over to ring in the new year Manley style and partake of glorious crab legs, mmmmmmmm.


3 comments:

Sherry Leal said...

I like that Christmas Eve tradition! We may have to plagiarize.

Joanne said...

I love traditions!!! Hungry hungry Hippos is so fun! HNY Manleys :)

Alan said...

Hey guys-
Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas and New Years...

It's 9 degrees here and the city is about to shut down becuase of a snow storm that is about to hit.