Melissa's mom came out for a week when Claire was born and was SUCH a big help!
Proud big sister!

Look at those beautiful girls!


I love this one of Josh. He's a very enthusiastic big brother - a little too enthusiastic at times. He told me the other day, "Daddy, I can jump over Claire and not even smash her!" I was like, "that's great Josh but don't ever try that." She's doomed.....


They outnumber us now........and they know it! I take it back - we're doomed.

Little doll...


Grandma Manley and Aunt Katie and Nicole came to visit. The kids were in heaven!



Melissa just couldn't help herself - she had to bust out the little headbands and dress her up for no reason.

Claire's 1 month old pictures...




Sweet double chin! Wide awake at bedtime...



Some much needed rest...
She decided to smile for the camera - must've had some serious gas!

We love you sweet little Claire!

6 comments:
So cute!!! She definitely looks like her siblings! You all look great!
She is adorable! Yes, definitely can't mistake her as a Manley. I can't believe its already been a month! Quite an adjustment from 2 to 3, huh!?
Wow, she is so tiny still!!! She is very cute! Mel, you look amazing!!! Cute, cute, cute!
She is beautiful. Thanks for sharing the recent pictures. They are fun to see. Melissa, you look great! Good luck with 3...
Jake and Melissa-
Your family is beautiful! Congrats on new baby Claire. Seriously- your kids could be in GAP ads. Anyway, hope you love having 3! It's nice to have older kids so they can help out huh? It's fun checking on your blog every once in a while...
-Sinika
You guys. Have I told you before that you two make GORGEOUS children? Well, I was not kidding. That baby girl is absolutely gorgeous!!! She's soo beautiful! I LOVE the pics of her on Jake & Melissa's shoulders. What a little angel! Hope all is well with you guys! Melis, we need to talk on the phone! :)
Post a Comment