We had a nice Easter and were able to have a little egg hunt before heading off to church. This is the only good picture Jake was able to get and the rest at home which I took were mostly blurry.

Ahh crikey, this is the rarest of rare sights......encountering a wild Joshua asleep in his natural habitat. Truly Amazing!!! He was in his room for a little quite time of reading books and just couldn't take it anymore.

One weekend we decided to do a little exploring. I've always wanted to drive up to Malibu and check it out. We found beautiful Leo Carrillo Beach which had awesome rocks and caves!

Cool shot of some star fish and some pelicans.
What a sexy pregnant woman!!! Owwww!!!!! (Part of this blog was written by me and the other by Jake) Why do I always look mad? probably because I'm never given much warning before the picture is taken.
Overlooking Malibu.
Don't you just wanna rub that cute belly?!
Over all it was a great adventure, except for the 2 hour car ride home stuck in traffic on the PCH.

3 comments:
It looks like you had a great day exploring. (and don't you miss that sun now that we're stuck in the June Gloom??)
Guys, these pictures are beautiful! What an awesome beach you found. Melissa, I love your hat. You are so cute.
California has some pretty cool coast lines! So beautiful! I love your little round belly! :)
Post a Comment