I love love love Josh's blonde curls! Maybe b/c they remind me of Harrison's! And look at your growing tummy! Didn't you guys take a Christmas picture at that beach? Looks like a lot of fun! BTW, does Alyssa have a blog?
Great pictures! I love the beach ones. It looks like we'll be moving to Phoenix, and from what I hear, it's only about 5 hours from L.A. If we ever get there, we'll give you a call! I'm hoping soon for some beach and amusement parks. :)
a couple things- you are all hot monsters. i want to eat you all up. a bit freaky, but true.
next, you were in the land 'o-plenty, also known as bountiful, a little while back and once again we didn't manage to see you. i am sure you guys were way busy with weddings and stuff.
lastly, the pictures taken on the beaches make me boil in jealousy.
6 comments:
I love love love Josh's blonde curls! Maybe b/c they remind me of Harrison's! And look at your growing tummy! Didn't you guys take a Christmas picture at that beach? Looks like a lot of fun! BTW, does Alyssa have a blog?
Great pictures! I love the beach ones. It looks like we'll be moving to Phoenix, and from what I hear, it's only about 5 hours from L.A. If we ever get there, we'll give you a call! I'm hoping soon for some beach and amusement parks. :)
Melissa you look GREAT! Fun to see your family having great times together.
Are you getting close Melissa? You look so cute in these pictures. Hope you are feeling well! I bet your kids are getting so excited!
a couple things- you are all hot monsters. i want to eat you all up. a bit freaky, but true.
next, you were in the land 'o-plenty, also known as bountiful, a little while back and once again we didn't manage to see you. i am sure you guys were way busy with weddings and stuff.
lastly, the pictures taken on the beaches make me boil in jealousy.
xoxoxoxo- jesse
oh man, i want to go to the beach! your kids seem to be getting so big all of a sudden! you look good melissa, hope you are feeling good too!
Post a Comment