Sorry for the lack of posts, but we have been without a computer and internet for over a month! We are now back in business so you can expect some updated blogs coming shortly.
While we were in Utah the kids got to play in the snow. It was Joshua's first time. They had so much fun.
3 comments:
It was WONDERFUL to see you while you were in Utah for the hoildays! It was crazy to have an early "ten year reunion" and talk about all we'd each done. I'm glad that we are still in contact and can relate about the reality of being moms! You are amazing, I'm happy to see you doing so well.
Glad that you're up and going again. Good to know that you made it back home safe. Can't wait to see more pictures of your adventures. Keep the posts coming.
It has a been while! Josh and Maggie are gettin so big!!!!
Hi Melissa,
I'm Yvonne from Germany. I visit your Blog since few months an i like your blog. Your blog helps me to learn english. If you want to learn german you can visit our blog ;-) http://yvonne-sven.blogspot.com/
Regards
Yvonne
Post a Comment