Thursday, January 22, 2009

Background Fun

The one thing that I actually know how to do and find enjoyable about having a blog, is changing the background. My idea was to change it every month according to the holiday or theme of that month. There are so many cute backgrounds on thecutestblogontheblock.com, it's almost too over whelming to try and choose one. Since the month isn't over I technically shouldn't change the background, but the gray and blue seem a little depressing to me, so I'm off to choose a new background since I have a few minutes to myself this morning.

Maggie is sick and watching TV on the couch and Joshua is enjoying having her sick, since he automatically gets to watch more TV then usually allowed. I was thinking back about when I would stay home sick from school and how it was the best feeling being on the couch watching all those shows that are on when you are usually at school. My mom was always so nice too and would let me get whatever I wanted for lunch. My usual choice was a hamburger, fries, and choc. shake from Pace's Dairy Ann.



Those of you familiar with this lovely establishment and share my love of it will understand what a treat this is. If any of you have seen the show Diner's, Drive-In's and Dives on the Food Network, this place is similar to restaurants they have on that show. It's small, looks like a dive from the outside and has been family owned for years. Check it out if you are ever in Bountiful Utah. Especially get the cherry rainbow, yummy. Man, just writing this is making me crave their food, and everyone knows that when a pregnant women has a craving they need to satisfy it. Too bad I won't be able to until our next road trip!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ah Paces!
That would be a perfect fit for the Diner's, Drive-ins, and Dumps show!
Although I'm not "brave" and haven't move out of Bntfl...at least one selling point is that I'm just seconds up the road from great rainbows and tator tots!
Maybe we'll head there for dinner sooner than later (and I'll think of you!).

Brad and Jenn said...

Brad loves Pace's too! I hope everyone is feeling better!

Corbaley Crew said...

I can taste the chocolate/banana shake with onion rings right now!