Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Adventure City and more

The other day we went to a birthday party at a little theme park called Adventure City. I know you are thinking, no more theme park pictures!, but I have to put in a plug for this place! It was so much fun and the kids loved it! It's small, but there are plenty of rides to keep you entertained for hours, and it's way cheaper then Disneyland. Maggie and Joshua like Disneyland, but the lines are always so long and they only want to go on a handful of rides, here the lines were NOT long and they went on pretty much every ride! If you are ever in Anaheim you should check it out. I do have to add that it would most likely not be much fun for kids over 9 or 10, but anything younger is perfect! http://www.adventurecity.com/

This was a cute ride where you had to pedal with your hands. We didn't know if Joshua could do it, but it was no problem.
Back in the day, Jake and I could go on rides over and over again and not ever get sick, but not anymore! After this plane ride and the hot air balloon ride, we were done.
Hot Air Balloon ride




There was also an arcade room that had fun age appropriate games. We won so many tickets but could only buy smarties, a bracelet and one of those cheap little frogs you push down on his bum and they jump. The guy working at the counter was nice though and gave Josh a cool airplane.


I discovered that if I was ever to become a gambler, I would definitely be addicted. There was a cool Deal or no Deal game that was very addictive! You had the chance to win 500 tickets! Unfortunately we didn't win that many, but Jake did good.



The Beach
Joshua and I went to the beach one day while Maggie was playing with a friend and he insisted on bringing his scooter. These are just a few cute pictures I took of him.



Mia's Party
Our neighbor friend named Mia had a princess birthday party and invited Josh and Maggie. They were suppose to come dressed up and they were way excited! Here are some pics on the day of the party.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Such great pictures, with sincere smiles showing how much FUN you guys are having. What a great family theme park...How lucky that you can just drop by the beach when you want!...and GREAT party costumes.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, adventure city is really fun especially for "little ones". I cannot remember how many times J.T went back to ride the roller coaster.