Saturday, June 14, 2008

Maggie's Party

I had such great ideas for this party, but unfortunately both the weather, the games and some of the kids didn't cooperate! We wanted to have a water themed party at the park and have water games. The games involved buckets of water, sponges and water balloons. I think if all the kids had been two years older, they might have responded better, plus all the kids were cold after the second game where they had to dip a cup with a hole in it, in the water, and then plug the hole with their head. Joshua seemed to enjoy the game the most. It was funny to watch, check it out!



Everyone seemed a lot happier when the pizza and cupcakes arrived. Overall the party was good. Maggie had fun and that's all that matters.
Joshua after the "hole in the cup" game



Maggie's new obsession, the Disney Fairies

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

How Fun, happy birthday Maggie!

kate said...

Two things:

1. What exactly went "wrong" with the party...it looks like it was lots of fun.

2. Does it feel like you're Primary president 24/7??

Ok, three things: cute blog, cute family :)

jksfam said...

Fun to see Allison in the picture! How are they doing?

I forgot that you're the "new" PP in MB ward. I've been the PP in our ward here for a little over a year. We're about to pass the 225 amount in Nursery and Primary. Thank goodness for teachers that do their callings!!! Any tricks you want to pass along?