On January 10, 2012, my dad passed away after an 8 year battle with cancer. He was a wonderful father and grandfather, and was my hero. I miss him so much!
We are so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ, and know that we will be with him again!
I was just thinking of the cute Manley family that lives down in LA, and thought I'd check in on you. I didn't know about your Dad, Jake. I'm sorry to hear he is gone.
Your kids are adorable, I'm sure they have grown a lot since these pictures are a couple years old. You might even have a couple more by now :) I really liked the dolphin post, and the last picture of you holding the barf bag in front of your youngest is hilarious. The expression on your face is priceless. The duties of a Dad :)
2 comments:
Jake, I'm sorry about your father's passing. I'm definitely thankful for the gospel and the eternal plan.
I was just thinking of the cute Manley family that lives down in LA, and thought I'd check in on you. I didn't know about your Dad, Jake. I'm sorry to hear he is gone.
Your kids are adorable, I'm sure they have grown a lot since these pictures are a couple years old. You might even have a couple more by now :) I really liked the dolphin post, and the last picture of you holding the barf bag in front of your youngest is hilarious. The expression on your face is priceless. The duties of a Dad :)
You guys take care.
Post a Comment