
Father's Day. What great kids!

Goodbye dinner with Blanchards and Ghents. We miss you Brian and Rachel!

June/July trip to Utah
Maggie's baptism. We love you Maggie and are so proud of you!

Grandma and Grandpa Williams at Maggie's baptism.
Grandma Manley. We missed Grandpa since he couldn't be there.


The whole group. It was so hot that day!

4th of July fireworks in Price. Josh was in heaven! We may have a little pyro on our hands.

One of our many hikes.
Claire loved hiking and wanted to go in the water.
Cousins swimming at Grandma Stevens' house in Orem.

All the cousins together!

Josh shooting one of grandpas many guns out in the desert. He was in absolute heaven!

Sexy Melissa! Don't mess with her - she's a dead eye!

The Manley Men.

Maggie caught a horny toad!

Little cowboy! Josh thought this was one of the coolest things ever!

Back home in Redondo Beach, Claire turned 2 and loves feeding her bear and baby doll in the new high chair she got.


Midnight at the beach during the grunion run. Melissa really got into the hunt and kept stealing Josh's flashlight. It was a ton of fun and we'll definitely go again next year!

Maggie was so brave and was the only one to catch a grunion. Good job Maggie!

Our little grunion hunter!

2 comments:
Oh, reading this makes me so homesick! We miss your family so much. We talk about your kids all the time in our home and how we can't wait to see you guys again. What the heck is a grunion...that is crazy, I have never heard of that. But I don't have much room to talk about what is crazy and what is not...Brian and I have been scorpion hunting the last two nights with a black light because I am paranoid and I guess this has been the worst scorpion season for a long time, awesome. I would way rather try grunion hunting whatever they are. Anyway, I love seeing pictures of the family. When you guys start getting sick of the beach or the 75 degree weather, you are always welcome here:)
Jake..."What would Riggins do?" Really?
My favorite pictures are the babptism shots in front of the Tabernacle! What a great thing to share with your parents here!
Looks like you guys have been busy doing fun things. Beautiful, happy kids.
Post a Comment