We had a really fun Halloween weekend. It was full of parties with friends and our ward Trunk or Treat. I've always loved the Trunk or Treat which I had never heard about until moving into our ward. It just makes me feel so much better knowing my kids are going from car to car, in a secure parking lot, and getting candy from people we know really well. It was fun dressing up the kids and Jake and I got into the spirit of Halloween and also dressed up. Usually we put on a hat or my devil horns and call it good, but this year we did the whole costume.

Joshua making his scary skeleton face. He is still scared of Halloween because of the freaky masks. We thought if he had a scary face that might help him, but it didn't. Maybe next year :)


Before church I took the kids out to take some pictures.



I think Josh looks so big in this picture!
4 comments:
Very cute. I love that you and Jake dressed up too. Fun!
Josh's hair is awesome! So cute!
Look at your, girl! :) Didn't you ever go to the Trunk or Treat here in Indiana? Such cute kids!
Claire honestly melts my heart...what a sweet little girl. We had fun with you guys this Halloween. Your costumes were awesome :) I think it is funny Maggie's missing teeth matched her costume too.
Post a Comment