We had a fun trip to Utah to finish off our summer. It was the Williams family reunion up at the cabin in Park City. Full of jet skies, the Alpine Coaster, dune buggy rides, and matching yellow shirts. Matching shirts I guess are okay, but bright yellow? couldn't we have gotten a more subtle color? We love you mom and your matching shirts :)!
We spent a few days at grandma and grandpa's house. I absolutely LOVE this picture.
Josh always wants the ping pong table up while we are there. This was a good action shot that Jake took.

Claire and Audrie met for the first time
Cousins!
Jake took all the kids out one morning on the dune buggy. They came back excited to tell us about all the animals they saw.


We went to Jordanelle Reservoir one day and the kids loved the jet skies.
Waiting in line at the alpine coaster, so fun
Claire had developed a cough and was up a lot at night while we were there. One morning when it was our turn to sleep in the loft, Jake took Claire out for a walk so she wouldn't wake everyone up. They got to watch the sun rise together. I love this picture. Not long after, Claire fell back to sleep in Jake's arms.

I know this picture is blurry, but I had to share it. My mom gave the kids glow in the dark glasses to use on the drive home. Josh only kept them on for a minute, but Maggie sat and watched the movie with them on. I had to try and get a picture, they looked so funny with them on :)

1 comment:
No wonder you guys are always in Utah. You look like you had such a good time. The picture with the glow in the dark glasses made me laugh out loud...so funny! We are glad you are back with us!
Post a Comment