I love when I walk in the room and see Claire looking at a book. What a smart baby!

The school year is coming to a close, and I can't believe Maggie is almost done with 1st Grade! She is getting so big. We went to her schools Open House and saw all of her projects from this year. She was so excited to have us come and visit. Here she is with her fabulous teacher. I can't say enough about her. Maggie has been so lucky with her teachers.

Sitting at her desk.

Joshua has recently started asking to take baths more, just so he can play and pretend to swim. He usually has his goggles on while in the tub, but this particular day the goggles were worn for quite a while after the bath was done. He was flying around with his towel, had to get a picture. (I know you are all thinking, "look at his ribs! Does she even feed him?" Answer: Yes I do; it's usually a fight to get him to finish and then he runs all day and burns off all of the calories he does take in. I wish I had that problem)

10 months old. Her one year is just around the corner and I'm sad our baby is no longer a baby.

Her hair is getting longer, so we tried out pig tails for the first time. I just love this little girl!

4 comments:
I love the tongue hanging out! So cute!!!
Yup -- you don't have a baby anymore. I'm always amazed at how much she has grown up. What a cutie!
Love the pigtails! The book reading is so adorable. She is such a sweetheart. And yes, she's not a baby anymore. Toddler phase begins! I can't believe Maggie and Josh are so grown up, too. Time just keeps marching along....
You have the cutest dang kids in the world...I love little Claire's pigtails! I am so excited to hang out with you guys this summer...it is going to be a good one Miss, I can feel it in my bones :)
Post a Comment