Sunday, July 12, 2009

Counting Down The Days!

Sitting in Sacrament meeting this morning I decided that I'm officially ready to have this baby. I have gotten so large and uncomfortable in the last few days. I'm reminded often by random strangers in the store, people at church and by my wonderful husband how big I am. Doesn't everyone know that you never tell a pregnant women they are huge!? I go back to the doctor on Tuesday so hopeful things are progressing. Since I went early with both Maggie and Joshua I'm expecting the same with this one, but I could be setting myself up for disappointment.

I haven't wanted to have pictures taken of myself lately, but Jake did manage to get this one of me in our kitchen.


We got new vinyl and carpet in our apartment this last week so we needed to move everything out and then back in. We decided against doing the bedrooms since that would have been way too hard. The living room looks great though and the carpet is so soft and clean! Jake told Joshua this was his one and only chance to ride his bike in the house. He was in heaven.


After the new carpet was in the kids decided to do some carpet angels :)


We enjoyed another Angels game to celebrate the 4th of July. The fireworks show is the best.




We also saw fireworks with our good friends Greg and Allison and there two boys.


PS - I forgot how to fix red eye on pictures and it will bother Jake, but I needed to get another post up while I had the chance. Sorry about the demon eyes in a few of them.

9 comments:

Alan said...

great seeing you guys today. Can't wait to see some pics of the new babay.

brooke said...

I'm glad that you got some new carpet- that's the best!

Dana said...

Oh, the last few weeks are MISERABLE! Good luck! We are excited for you guys.

Sarah said...

I understand the fact that everything looks BIGGER alot FASTER the third time around...man. But, great thing is you're ALMOT DONE! And, you still look great! Jealous. I'm jealous. I hope all goes well. Best wishes.

Vanessa said...

Melissa, you aren't THAT big, you look great pregnant. Besides, those who "remind" you how big you are, "remind" them there is a flippin human being in there! What do they expect?! P.s.--way to be sympathetic Jake...sheesh. :) Miss you guys!

Becki said...

Good luck hanging in there these last few days (or maybe you've had the baby by now?) You look great 9 months pregnant! Can't wait to hear when the baby comes and see lots of pictures!

Johnathan and Mackenzie said...

your belly is huge, but you're not. You're a hot pregnant lady.

Jamie said...

You are literally just all baby and that's it! Hope the dr. gave you good news! That's awesome about the new carpet, it will be so nice.

Kris said...

It was great to see a picture of Allison! I was wondering if you all still lived near each other. I LOVE new carpet, except that fact that it usually clogs up my vacuum! You look normal everywhere else, but it looks like you have a big basketball sticking out the middle of your abdomen! :) She is adorable (Claire) and she definitely looks like a Manley! Everytime I see Josh, it reminds me of my little curly tow head boy! If we ever have another girl, I want to name her Claire, but who knows if that will happen!