Congratulations. She is so cute! What a good looking family. It was fun to see you guys. Jake, Maggie and Joshua sat behind us in church today. Your kids are so well behaved!
Melissa! She is soooo gorgeous! Really, she is such a beautiful baby! You make the cutest kids! I'm so happy for you guys! Girls are so much fun, aren't they! Congrats!
OH MY GOSH...I love her!!! She has her own little look too! Is that brown hair??? What a sweet baby girl! I can't wait to hold her. Hope you guys are adjusting well...don't tell us if there is anything bad about 3 or we might never get there...only the good things. She is so precious, congratulations you guys!!!
Congratulations! What a beauty! They're so precious and they grow so fast! Enjoy her for me. My baby will be 1 next month! I know you're super busy with the baby, but when you get a chance to get on Facebook, Nate Moller started a group for Ricks Cloggers and you should have an invitation to join. We want to have a reunion. Hope you're all doing well!
Wow, I sure did miss this post. Congratulations on your third. I first came to the picture of Jake holding her and I just went straight back to our college days when y'all were dating and I thought...they can't have 3 kids, they don't seem old enough to have 3! Alas, time has quickly passed and we ARE getting older. Yikes. Great looking family, miss y'all!
Hey, I was just checking in on you guys. Little Claire is adorable and I'm glad to see that everything went well with her arrival. Congrats on the new baby, the fun summer you've had, and all the 311 festivities.
20 comments:
Congratulations!
Claire is a beautiful baby and you all look great.
She is beautiful!! Congrats!
Congratulations. She is so cute! What a good looking family. It was fun to see you guys. Jake, Maggie and Joshua sat behind us in church today. Your kids are so well behaved!
What great pictures. Congratulations you guys... That one of all 5 of you is awesome.
Yay! It makes me so excited to see pictures of a new born baby. :) She's looks so peaceful and content to be here.
Congratulations!
What a beautiful girl to join your happy family.
Congratulations to all of you! I hope your adjustment is easy!
She's a little doll! Congrats to all of you.
Melody
Congratulations from the Fullers! She is BEAUTIFUL!
She is SO CUTE!!! Congrats! Mel, you look great too! I bet you are enjoying not being pregnant anymore! That is a nice feeling!
Melissa! She is soooo gorgeous! Really, she is such a beautiful baby! You make the cutest kids! I'm so happy for you guys! Girls are so much fun, aren't they! Congrats!
Congratulations! She is beautiful.
Congratulations! Glad to hear everyone is doing well...and was super happy to hear the baby didn't wait too long. Good luck with everything!
She is beautiful. Congrats. Cute name also.
Congratulations from Germany!
The baby girl look very cute!
Best wishes
Yvonne
OH MY GOSH...I love her!!! She has her own little look too! Is that brown hair??? What a sweet baby girl! I can't wait to hold her. Hope you guys are adjusting well...don't tell us if there is anything bad about 3 or we might never get there...only the good things. She is so precious, congratulations you guys!!!
Congratulations! What a beauty! They're so precious and they grow so fast! Enjoy her for me. My baby will be 1 next month! I know you're super busy with the baby, but when you get a chance to get on Facebook, Nate Moller started a group for Ricks Cloggers and you should have an invitation to join. We want to have a reunion. Hope you're all doing well!
Wow, I sure did miss this post. Congratulations on your third. I first came to the picture of Jake holding her and I just went straight back to our college days when y'all were dating and I thought...they can't have 3 kids, they don't seem old enough to have 3! Alas, time has quickly passed and we ARE getting older. Yikes. Great looking family, miss y'all!
Oh my goodness, where have I been? She is beautiful!!! Congratulations you guys!
Hey, I was just checking in on you guys. Little Claire is adorable and I'm glad to see that everything went well with her arrival. Congrats on the new baby, the fun summer you've had, and all the 311 festivities.
Post a Comment