Sunday, March 8, 2009

Batter Up!

One thing that we like about where we live, besides being 10 minutes away from the beach, is the big park across the street from our apartment. It's where we escape to often when we need a back yard. Yesterday we packed up our bag of tennis balls, got the bat and headed out to play baseball. The kids are really good and we have such a fun time. It's a nice release for all of us.







Joshua loves to pitch to Jake and has a big smile on his face the whole time. We could have a future pitcher on our hands.


We were trying to get some good action shots and a few turned out really good.




Oops, I think it works better if you keep your eyes on the ball :)




I tried to pitch to Maggie, but the belly made it a little difficult. At least that's what I blamed all of my bad pitches on.


Our little black bear climbing trees.

4 comments:

Angie said...

So cute!!! I love going to the park. Baseball is a good idea. We always just play on the playgrounds. Cute action shots!

Lani said...

hey Melissa! I found your blog and I just wanted to say I love your kids! They are so cute! I always loved playing baseball with my brothers. I loved living across from the park, it is such a great place to live. I am really missing the weather right now. I hope you are doing well and I am excited that you are having another baby!

Sarah said...

How great to have a park just across the way. Looks like a beautiful day to have gotten outside. What fun pictures!

Hope you feel well. You look great.

Beth said...

green grass and short sleeves? where is this magical paradise? oh yeah, home.