Saturday, October 4, 2008

Help!

I just put up Josh's birthday post and now my blog archive and friends and family have moved all the way to the bottom instead of at the side. Does anyone know how to fix this! What did I do?!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I think that they (the page "gadgets") probably somehow just got slid down the to the bottom section of your layout page.

1)Try going to your main Dashboard
2)click Layout
3)look at the bottom for the gadget squares called "blog archive" "family and friends" "about me"
4)click and drag each of them indiviually back to the right side where you want them -
5)be sure to "save" at the top when done.

Hope that works. That's the only idea I've got ;)

Melissa said...

Thanks, but didn't work. Hmmm...what to do?

Beth said...

hey miss-
the same thing happened to us when we changed our template. We just had to put them back one by one. Sorry. Not much help from us!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the above post.

Vanessa said...

It could be your widgets changed sizes somehow. Resort back to the basic template, minima, and then go from there and see if they go back to normal. Maybe try a different background. the background could be sized wrong, squeezing your widgets into your posting area, thus making them fall towards the bottom. That's the best I can do without actually fooling around with the blog myself.

I changed URL's finally!
http://togetherisenough.blogspot.com/